Fieldmagic allows you to set-up Job Checklists for use on both your Simple and Project type jobs.
Step 1: Settings
If you are an Administrator user you can access the Settings area by selecting the gear icon in the top right-hand menu:
Step 2: Select 'Checklists'
Scroll down and select Checklists to start creating your first checklist:
Step 3: Click 'Add'
Select add to start creating your checklist:
Step 4: Name your checklist
Name your checklist and select Checklist Type as Job Checklist:
Step 5: Start building your checklist
Now it's time to start defining your checklist by adding prompts.
Fieldmagic supports the following types of prompts:
- Pass/Fail: Allows you to define multiple possible Pass values and Fail values. Simply type in each value and hit Enter on your keyboard to save an entry.
- Field Entry: Allows you to look up a Site or Job Field and allow your field team to update certain fields on a site or job. Any custom field you add to a site or job will also be referencable here.
- Signature: Allows you to prompt for a signature.
- Instructions: Allows you to define a set of instructions for your field team to read. This option allows you to insert values from your site or job into the instructional text as well.
- Dropdown: Allows you to define multiple possible dropdown values. Simply type in each value and hit Enter on your keyboard to save an entry.
- Text: Allows you to ask for a text entry from your field staff. There are no character limits for text entries.
- Number: Allows you to request a Number value from your field staff.
- Date: Allows you to request a Date value from your field staff.