This article covers new feature updates, fixes, and refinements to Fieldmagic.
Please pay special attention to the **Important Releases below.
- FC-3436 – Added an option to be able to set the next job date of the recurring job based on the actual completion date of the job i.e. If a Job is Due to be completed on March 20th, but the job is completed prior to this, this setting uses the actual completion date of the job to update the next recurring job due date.
- This option can be accessed through Admin > Configure system settings > Recurring Job Setting
- FC-3325 – Fixed the recurring invoice widget’s list view “Amount” for customer/sites modules if the quantity of the line items has a decimal point.
- FC-3439 – Fixed “Reference” field in Customer invoices to automatically populate this field if the customer invoice or recurring invoice has a pre-selected site.
- FC-3451 – Fixed linking of assets when the serial number that contains the letter ‘E’ in a job to not throw an error.
FC-3188 – Fixed default values for Datetime custom fields (Studio) to apply the correct default time set.
- FC-3442 – Fixed other activities (Email, Event, Note, and Message) being shown in the Jobs Screen. It now displays only tasks under the job/s.