This article covers new feature updates, fixes, and refinements to Fieldmagic.
Please pay special attention to the **Important Releases below.
- Included site address on all modules (Quotes, Assets, Jobs, and Invoice)
- Full access to the Job Scheduler for mobile app users on Lite and Premium subscriptions is now allowed
- Restrict users by the department is now applied to mobile
- Fixed inconsistency in the task font size
- Fixed the inability to drag and drop from the job view to the calendar
- Fixed resizing of the task to 30 minutes
- Fixed an issue that only the job number shows when a task is created and then dragged and dropped is performed
- Asset fault details now update if updated from the Checklist prompt
- The names of the products from the quotes in the invoicing report are now showing
- Checklist is now visible on the dropdown list of modules in the Document Template
- Fixed the auto-sync process wherein the “current_stock_level” value of is_inventoried items should not be updated
- Asset import template “Department Name” column is now accepting “Department Name” instead of Department ID
- All required column fields for validation are now removed when updating all records when the import wizard is used