How do I disconnect from Xero?
To disconnect Fieldmagic from your Xero Account, simply click the Disconnect button in your Accounting Integration set-up as below:
What doesn’t your integration do?
Our Xero Integration does not do the following:
- Sync Invoices created in Xero to Fieldmagic.
- Sync Purchase Orders or Supplier Invoices created in Xero to Fieldmagic.
- Any reconciliation - this is done all in Xero.
How do I reconcile sales data synced to Xero?
Invoices synced to Xero appear as Draft invoices. Once approved, you would carry out your reconciliation as per normal in your Xero Account. If you are unfamiliar with this process, we recommend speaking to your accountant.
When and how does data sync occur?
The below mappings indicate what data is synchronised between Xero and Fieldmagic.
On initial connection to your Xero Account, the following data is synced:
- Tax Codes
- Account Codes
Additional syncing happens one way from Fieldmagic to Xero:
- When you create an Invoice in Fieldmagic, this near-instantly syncs to Xero.
- When you update an invoice in Fieldmagic, this near-instantly updates in Xero.
- If an invoice is paid in Xero, it marks the Invoice as Paid in Fieldmagic.
- Updated Invoices in Fieldmagic sync the updates to Xero.
- When you create a Customer in Fieldmagic, this creates a Customer in Xero.
- When you create a Vendor in Fieldmagic, this creates a Vendor in Xero.
- Updated Customers and vendors in Fieldmagic sync the updates to Xero.
- When you create a Product in Fieldmagic this syncs to Xero.
- Updated Products in Fieldmagic sync to Xero