This article covers new feature updates, fixes, and refinements to Fieldmagic.
Please pay special attention to the **Important Releases below.
Desktop Fixes and Updates
- FC-2928 – Added Site Number field in the Site module, this is also added in the default site layout, list view and searchable on the Global Search.
- FC-2848 – Fixed department not saving in the User Management settings.
- FC-2873 – Fixed advance search to not return a 500 error when removing the selected value of a dropdown.
- FC-2783 – All related fields have an “X” in the record view to remove the selected value and commence a new search and select.
- FC-2908 – Added Opportunity Name text field in the Opportunity module record.
- FC-2560- When entering an email address, it now auto-enters the address. Previously users need to hit enter every time to save the email address.
- FC-2723- Editing of Customer and Supplier Accounting ID can now only be done by user with Administrator level rights.
- FC-2916 – Fixed department to not display as department ID in the user list view after editing the user.
- FC-2973 – Fixed incorrect email format and saving issue.
When an incorrect email address is added, the below alert will now show, and will allow the user to correct the issue:
- FC-2771 – Fixed task details in the mobile app to be able to display the original formatting of text.
- FC-2990 – Fixed issue with actual work duration in time entries and its setting 1.5 hours instead of 1.3 hours. Please note that this only applied to newly added time entries.
- FC-3032 – Fixed Document Template generation, when two or more documents are generated simultaneously, the user is now getting the correct document generated with the most up to date details.
- FC-2937 – For Reckon Hosted, Fixed the description in the line items when containing a special character an error occurs, the sync error no longer occurs.
- FC-2878 – For Reckon Hosted, fixed error syncing when using ad-hoc products